Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Monochromatic Masculine Gratitude

  Accccck.  White is hard to photograph!  I need to get black background for my photo box.


I really love white on white cards.
 I wanted a card for some professional colleagues and this layout struck me happy.

I used three embossing folders to add some dimension.

Stripes.  Wood Grain.  Square Lattice.












I used the Curly Cute stamp set.  Since I sent about 10 of these , I changed the color of the sentiment on each card.  Some were masculine and some were feminine (PINK!).



Throw those punched circles (2 1/4", 1 1/4" and 1") up on some dimensionals and BAM! - that is a sassy card!



















Now.  Brace yourself. I'm going to reveal a very dirty little secret.  This all white card seems appropriate to cleanse my crafty soul after I reveal this.

See those brads - on the END of the white paper.  Yep.  The ends that get folded over WILL stick out.  I hate that.

So.  I tape them down.

There, I said it. I feel better. I use plain ole' clear tape. It works.  No one knows, except you.

Whew, thanks for letting me share.






Do you have any (crafty) secrets?










No comments:

Post a Comment