Monday, February 11, 2013

Paint Chips or Just Paper?

 You've seen all the "paint chip" art ides on Pinterest, right?  One of my fellow Stampin' Up friends made this card and it captures the essence of this new trend Perfectly.


I made a specific Paint Chip Art Pinterest Board to give you some inspiration.  Please visit it, Follow It and Pin!  I love this clean style of art.

BUT.  There's always a BUT - I'm all about the look but I am NOT going to stalk or creep in a hardware store to steal borrow samples.

I am not judging. I mean, they are FREE.  I don't have a lot of need NOW that I know I can make this look with PAPER.

 These colors are soft and subtle but (see, there's that word) you could make this in ANY color combo.  Check out the Paint Chip Art Pinterest Board for color combo ideas!

Please share the LINK in the comments - I'd love to see it!



Let's get down to the details here.


That Bitty ButterflySweet.

That Large Pearl!  Beautiful



Here's my "KatTip" for the day - those pearls can be CUSTOMIZED.

1.  Use the Stampin' Dazzle metallic silver or gold markers!  Just color them and let dry (or use heat tool to dry quicker)

2.  Coat pearl in versamark, cover in embossing powder and heat set.  DON'T get it too hot as the pearl will melt.  (Not that I know).







Please sign up for our newsletter!  We'd love to share more exclusive samples like this and share more shopping specials!



No comments:

Post a Comment