Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fun Birthday Wishes






 I really love how this card came together.  It uses the new In-Colors from Stampin' UP! - and they are playful, trendy and really work together well.

The cute party hats add some spunk and easily liven up the card.

The hats are stamped with the Pennant Parade set and then I used the coordinating Petite Pennants Builder punch.  SO EASY.  That's my KatTIp of the day - Matching Stamps and Punches.  SERIOUSLY, get them all. 







 



 Since I used a darker card base (Raspberry Ripple), I layered a white insert cut with the Top Note Big Shot die.

Another KatTip, I mass produce the white layers and keep about 100 on hand so I can just insert them right into a card.  No extra time to get ready.


The "happy birthday wishes" is from Petite Pairs and I stamped the complimenting saying, "to someone who makes others so happy!", on the inside white layer.










 I finished this card with extra punch layers for the sentiment and embossing on the white layer.

I'd love to hear What Color Combos would you like? Please leave a comment to share.




No comments:

Post a Comment