Monday, February 18, 2013

Kindness (does) Matter

 I'm really proud of this card.  It came together so quickly and I think it's classy.

It will be a featured card in my Stamping 101 and Private Classes in March.

The sentiment, Kindness Matters, means a lot to me.  I genuinely like to recognize those in my life that show kindness - it may be at work, friends, family, etc - I think a homemade cars is a great idea.

This style of card is easy to create.


 Use Stampin' Up! dimensionals to create depth to the layers.


 I used one color for both layers and the ink used to stamp the sentiment and butterflies.
 I used the Decorative Label punch to frame the sentiment and the Scallop Border punch extra pizz-azz on the top layer.

A few rhinestones are PERFECT.










KatTip:
Card size: 4.25x5.5"
Top Layer 4x3.5"
 White Layer (for sentiment) - does NOT have to be exact as it's hidden, I used a scrap piece about 3x3"
The scallop border takes 1/4" off the edge, so adjust sizes accordingly.
Please like me on Facebook or sign-up for my newsletter .

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment