Sunday, March 10, 2013

I got a HORSE. Yeee Hawww

Ok.  I got a Horse Stamp. I really, really, really want a REAL HORSE.

I don't have a real horse because I travel.  Which reminds me, check back tomorrow for my first blog edition of What I'm Traveling With......











InstaStamp (aka, Me) is hitting the road with Crafting on MY TIME. (aka, on the road).  Check it out.

for now, enjoy our my lovely card.

KatTip:  Seeeeeee that shape with the cute brad? It's an OVAL PUNCH.  I just folded it over the sentiment layers.  Another way to "change it up".
















the fine print....

Horse Frontier Wood-Mount Stamp Set126345

There really is a little cowboy in all of us! This beautifully designed, four-piece stamp set is perfect for creating cards and projects for the horse lovers and equestrians in your life. Masculine set is also great for farm-themed projects--or for pages and cards where you want to create the look and feel of the Old West.
Set Quantity: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment