Friday, March 8, 2013

What is it about an airport .....

that makes people get crazy and rude.  I travel.  A.LOT.  This is all for my real "J.O.B". I think too much, I'm finding it hard to be nice when people are not nice to me.

I just keep telling myself.......just because they are having a bad day/time/attitude/hair day does not mean I have to have a bad day too. (and, I have good hair!  haha)

Right???

Right!








This card is very fitting.  I'm "Thinking of You".  Not in a creepy, passive-aggressive way.  More in a, I hope YOU have a better and bless day.
 This card uses the same stamp set, Button Buddies, that I blogged about a few weeks ago.  >>>>See that pretty Red Glimmer Paper.  I punched it out and used it as an accent on the flower center.  You could also use a button, brads, pearls, rhinestones or something else that makes you happy!
KatTip:  The Red Glimmer paper makes this card EASY to mail, instead of a button.  You don't have to worry about the envelope getting ripped. Add a button for hand delivery or use a piece of cardboard when sending regular mail, it helps.

You don't NEED a lot of layers for a lot of CUTE on a card.  The flower is layered on Two Tags Bigz Die.  Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive Two Tags Bigz die helps you create custom tags from any card stock or Designer Series paper. The small tag has a pierced edge; the large tag is scored so you can fold and tuck it into the end. It’s perfect for hiding images or messages, and it will make beautiful gift tags and small Valentine cards. This design is part of Shelli’s Signature Collection. Designed to cut through one sheet of paper or card stock at a time. Use with Sizzix Big Shot machine and standard cutting pads. Die size: 5-1/2" x 6".  KatTip:  Cut several of these at a time. Keep them on-hand so you can just "throw them on a card".  Sound simple?


Stay Tuned and Sign-Up for my newsletter - I'm starting a NEW feature on my blog - "What I'm Traveling With".   
 I told you, I travel a lot. 

 I miss my hubby and my toddler - but, I can't always take them with me.  I miss my stamps and being creative too.  I always NEED more time. 

So, I am going to FIND MY TIME.  On the road - visit back MONDAY MARCH 11TH to see what I'm traveling with......Are you ready for the BEST TIPS ON HOW TO FIND MORE TIME!!! You just wait.....

No comments:

Post a Comment